Friday, August 9, 2013

Hi Friends! 

My name is Chelsea Clayton! I am a sophomore studying at BYU, and am now finally getting close to accomplishing my lifelong dream of attending BYU's Study Abroad Program in Jerusalem. I have been accepted to the 2014 Spring/Summer Semester and am thrilled for the opportunity to visit the Holy Land. As Valentines day is upon us, i have designed these leather cord bangle bracelets which can be great gifts for sisters, wives, friends, relief society presidencies, church leaders, moms, cousins, grandmothers... as well as helping me accomplish my dreams of studying in Jerusalem. I appreciate all your support :) 

Ordering your bracelets is easy, just follow these three steps

1. Pick 3 colors of bracelets (choices below)
2. Pick your bead color (gold or silver)
3. send an email order to me: jewelryforjerusalem@gmail.com
4. Pay at time of delivery check or cash (or through paypal if from a different state or far away from Provo, UT)

*VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL*

Order comes with light pink, dark pink and white. Choice of silver or gold beads.





Prices:
*1 pack: $8 (comes with 3 bracelets of your choice)

Shipping:
* For those who need shipping (not close in the area) there will a fee of $2.50 (included in pay pal)

Sizes:
* The regular size is 8 inches around. If you'd like a different size, please specify in order

Other BRACELET COLORS:



Pink, Gray, Green, Bronze (currently out of stock), Blue, White, Teal, Yellow, Tan

BEAD COLORS: GOLD or SILVER



             






ORDER HERE:


PAY HERE: $2.50 extra fee included in purchase.

4 comments:

  1. Great colors, Chels! I would like to make an order please :)

    I'd like 3 of every color, all with silver beads.

    Thanks mucho!

    I'll stick the check in the mail tomorrow. Thanks girly! Hope you make TONS of money!!
    Love ya--Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they adjustable to your wrist size?

    - Lora @ Crazy Running Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lora,
    Yes there are! The typical size is 7 1/2 inches around. If you'd like a different size just specify in your email :)

    ReplyDelete